Friday, April 20, 2007

Salad Days





These are the salad days, everyone is healthy, my children still want to hang out with me, my husband is the greatest man ever, we are lucky enough to live right down the street from my mama.
It is so important to pay attention. To notice with full appreciation that LIFE IS GOOD!
I am such a project person, obsessed about what I am doing not what is.
Its easy for me to feel guilty or even fearful when things are going to well, “This can’t last”. I am not going to do that anymore.

Every cell in my body feels full of love and gratitude.

** I have to send some love to my long distance BF, Miss Terri Lynn, the strongest, most positive woman I know. “Hey Little Mama, you are amazing. I admire your pragmatic attitude, your get up and go, your general positive spirit. YOUR GOOD!”
*** I can not believe Alec Baldwin. Have y'all heard him berating his 11 year old daughter?
(You know his ex released that voice mail message) Shameful! TMZ has all the gossip that has been brewing today on the subject.

Listen here if you haven't heard it...

No comments:

Technorati Profile