Thursday, April 26, 2007

Its all about the hair!




My almost 12 year old got a significant hair cut today. It had become completely unmanageable, but it was important to her so I just couldnt make her cut it.
I made her appointment with one of my favorite people ever, the fabulous Rob Robertson.
She got the full salon experience.
I didnt see a little girl anymore, I saw young woman. The first thing Robbie and I said after her blow dry, was the striking resemblance to me. We favor each other anyway, but in an instant she became a mini-me.
She will be preforming in Carowinds next weekend, on an overnight trip with her school band. We are also planning a boy/girl pool party an the end of the school year.
The single largest clue that she is entering adolescence.... I irritate the mess out of her. (Mom, I know your loving this)
Karma...Boy am I in TROUBLE.

No comments:

Technorati Profile