Monday, April 23, 2007

life with a 10 month old yorkie





He's a fluff ball with eyes, nose and a toungue, he doesn't even have a body.
We we first got Scampers, we said we were never going to let him walk up stairs. We theorized that he would learn from day one that stairs were forbidden. Until.....last week I found him upstairs. My life has not been the same since. Its like the day your energetic baby becomes a running toddler. Don't let looks fool you, he's all hair and about 6 inches tall. Maddie and I are terrified he'll fall through the open stairs .
If I am standing still at the kitchen island he starts to talk to me, a coversational bark. He also "tells" me when to play, when he needs love. He sits on my feet when I potty. I cradle him like a baby, hell nuzzle into my chest. He always smells good.
Of course I would have a dog that needs their hair styled, DAILY!
His daily devilishness is forgiven when we snuggle like a girl and her teddy bear.

Note:
***I think I have a crush on Amy Winehouse. A rebellious, a moderatly talented british pop star.
You can listen to her here .
***I am ashamed, but I watched the Flavor of Love Girls; Charm School . I wouldnt recommend it, you may lose actual brain cells. But it sure made folding laundry more interesting.




No comments:

Technorati Profile