Thursday, May 24, 2007

Quick update...


Its amazing how end of the year school activities can consume the family for an entire month. EOG’s, class parties, band concerts,(Madison, Clarinetist, rocked the Year of the Dragon) dance recitals, assessments. I work harder on my children’s education than I ever did on my own schooling.

It’s a little know fact that I am a Detroit Pistons fan, this is their 5th consecutive year in the conference finals. As of this moment, it’s the 3 quarter of the 2nd game and they are down 5 points. I have this strong desire to drink beer and holler at the TV.
Hold up…They are only down 1 point now, I am no longer breathing

.

Rob gave me one of the best hair cuts of my life today. I was thinking of getting Heather Locklear bangs but he talked me out of it and I am glad he did.

*** My moma totally restored me to sanity this week. I could not get caught up on my chores and she took off work to help me clean. We got virtually the whole hose clean in 4 hours and still had time by the pool. I love you, mom!

1 comment:

JP said...

I have seen that picture of Lawson before...No, it was one of his Dad at that age. Just hope he grows up to be as much as his Dad.

It's always gratifying to help restore your sanity! LOL.

Love you,

Your Moma

Technorati Profile