Sunday, May 13, 2007

I am not a landscaper...



One hundred sixty something plants later... Almost one year to the day, we moved into or new construction home without including any landscaping . We did manage to finagle some grass last year so this spring it was all about plants. I know virtually nothing about landscaping. This is foreign territory to me. I dont want a formal look...more of a casual/modern california style. Not sure if I have done that. I have found that I am good at digging holes, not quick, but capable. The yard is looking more like a real yard. I am really pleased with the back, our grass is becoming incredibly lush after much watering and fertilizing. Michael and I waxed on about this gardening thing... its expensive, exhausting and not really fun. But incredibly satisfying. I am so ready to get back to my scrapbook table. I wanted to include a view of our grass, Mike and I are so proud. (yes I know this officially means we are old farts)
**A new website discovery this week www.geekologie.com. Lots of random very cool photos.
It worth bookmarking for sure. Take some time to surf around.
**Mom lets reschedule mothers day for next Sunday. We will include the sun this time=)

No comments:

Technorati Profile