Friday, January 12, 2007

Some boy flirted with my daughter!


Madison was holding Scamper in Blockbuster,
so this boy between the age of I'd say 9 to 12 started making small talk with her in line. She took the dog out front while I finished checking out. This boy, still in line says, "Dad, I'll be out front." He goes out and starts petting the puppy and talking to my daughter. The father and I both noticed this interaction.
Afterwards Maddie says to me, "The dog can help me meet dudes!" I told her the dog was an icebreaker, it was her alluring charm.

Mike after hearing this story tells me he will be taking the dog to the beach this summer... I DONT THINK SO.

After a long hard week we are having a family weekend. We are eating, watching movies, shooting stuff with air rifles, having a LEGO challenge and chillin'!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What a great story!

Anonymous said...

Cute photo and the story is priceless!
Cari

Krissynae said...

Great photo. Cute story.

Technorati Profile