Sunday, January 7, 2007

FLOR II


Another picture of the FLOR carpet tiles I am so in love with. (pattern Thick and Thin) If you look close you might see a fur ball sitting on the rug.
As much as I believe in modern design, it can be restricting to decorate with. The FLOR company has made a product that allows some whimsy and color for even the strictest modernists.

If you are a fan of design you must check out the show, DWELL on the Fine Living network. The Dwell Labs Forum is a good resource for creative ideas and design solutions.

I used to have such a hard time keeping my house tidy and organized, until I embraced minimalist decor. It really helped me to live a more simple and orderly life.

*** I was able to scrapbook this weekend... finally! After being so busy and pulled on with the holidays I was excited to get back to my hobbies.

****IKEA IS COMING TO CHARLOTTE! I can barely take it. I been dying to drive to Woodbridge, VA. for craftroom organization. I won't be able to wait much longer. I am obsessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures too!! Thanks for helping make my Birthday Party fun!

Technorati Profile