Saturday, March 1, 2008

"What do I want to be when I grow up?"


I dont know if it was the purchase of a skirted swimdress or the disdain of driving a minivan that led me to the revelation that I am having a mid-life crisis. I just feel too normal and lacking. Its not that I am depressed ... just kind of stuck. I am in a constant state of gratitude for my many blessings, so I feel guilty for even wanting.
Before I pierce something or take on a new car payment I will recommit to my exercise routine. I feel that if you are totally hot only then can you proudly drive a mini-van.

I will leave you with a link to the Newport News Shape FX line. Not only are these garments slimming but comfortable and affordable. Highly recommended.
(Somehow maybe I will look as cute and young as the model in the photo)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that you are fabulous, gorgeous, interesting and get more so each time i see you. You're the whole package, Tiff. Love you, t

Technorati Profile