Friday, August 3, 2007

Reunion


Miss Thing has returned from camp. She will only admit to missing her puppy for the 2 weeks. (But I am pretty sure she missed us a little)
We are settling in for the dog days of summer. 100% humidity and easily 95 degree temperatures. That is life in the South, we dont love the heat but we love being southern.
I have scrapped a little, enjoyed some quality time with the children, rode some water slides, chilled by the pool, watched a lot of movies(Transformers rocked). I feel like the luckiest woman alive.
We are 4 episodes into season 2 of the Showtime series Weeds. Season 3 starts August 13. Michael and I are connoisseurs of excellent television and we highly (he-he) recommend this series. Seasons 1 and 2 are available at blockbuster. Kevin Knealon steals the show as the city council, toking straight man. I love the comdey drama genres from HBO and Showtime. Now if they only had not canceled HUFF.

No comments:

Technorati Profile