Thursday, December 28, 2006

FLOR



If you are not familiar with FLOR carpeting squares, you must check out the link of the day. It is the the ultimate answer for using carpeting in modern design. (But will work for any decor ) I am using them for area rugs and so far they are holding p well to the children dog and general family wear and tear.
This carpet is my main rug using "Fedora"
and "Solid Ground" and the "Modern Mix". I can change the orange if I get bored with it.

PRETTY LINK OF THE DAY

HOLLER! New Year Party at my house! Its a Festivus miracle everyone has babysitters.
I am making my playlists now so bring your dancin' shoes, Ridgley's in town .
I will control my urge to play Madonna Confession's on the Dance Floor more than once, twice at the most.



No comments:

Technorati Profile